Purpose of Processing
Personal data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) Providing access to reserved areas on our websites and linked portal/websites and sending communications, also commercial ones, news, updates regarding initiatives both from Calzuro and companies/services controlled by and/or linked to Calzuro and/or Sponsors.
2) Potential transfer to third parties of personal data finalized to the realization of email marketing campaigns and commercial communications.
3) Fulfilling the obligations envisaged by laws and/or regulations.
4) Managing contacts.
Method of Processing
Personal data will be processed ad follows:
1) Data collection in single-opt for a specific database;
2) Registration and processing on paper / magnetic media;
All Data requested is mandatory.
Third parties to whom personal data could be communicated
Collected data could be communicated to:
1) Companies and contractors for direct mailing or similar activities;
2) Organizations that intend to buy advertising space on the lists or the website and/or linked to the provision of a specific service;
3) Subjects that need access to data, in accordance to rules of law or secondary and/or Community regulations.
Rights of the data subject:
- To be informed of the existence of any data processing which may relate to you (by free access);
- To be informed about the nature and purposes of the data processing;
- To obtain, without delay, from the owner:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data regarding you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of this data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes of the processing; the request can be repeated after an interval of no less than 90 days, unless there are justified reasons.
- Cancellation, anonymously transformation or block of the data if processed in violation of the law, including data whose conservation is not necessary to the purposes with which the data has been collected or successively processed.
- Update, adjustment or, when of interest, integration of the existing data.
- Oppose yourselves in part or completely, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent with the purpose of their collection.
We indicate that the owner of the processing, for all legal purposes, is Calzuro, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation from website or data archive:
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Policy Privacy and for the cancellation of your data from the archive, please contact us through one of the available channels.All data is protected through antivirus, firewall and password.